Shows: On The Break: A Basketball PodcastFollow @OTBnillagorilla
“I love basketball because there’s not another sport that combines skill, strength, speed, teamwork, and size so fluidly. There’s specialization for strengths, but a person can be such a transcendental talent that he can overcome the specialization and do everything the sport requires of him. Basketball has the ability to bring people from all walks of life together with a common purpose. There are players from across the globe that come together who don’t know each other’s language; the only thing they have in common is basketball. Basketball transcends language barriers, broken homes, lost fathers, lost mothers, depression, anything. Basketball gives people a place to be at peace in the most difficult times in their lives. It brings people together and it makes the world a better place. ”~Josh VG
Recent Content from Josh VG
- Episode 51 – Pacific Division Preview + AD on Taco Tuesday
- Episode 51 – Northwest Division Preview
- Episode 50 – Southwest Division Preview + D12 Back in L.A.
- Episode 49 – A Mid Summer Check In
- Episode 47 – Kawhi/PG on the Clippers/OKC Rebuild